Welcome to Merlot Restaurant
Merlot Restaurant offers traditional French bistro cuisine, with a menu that stretches from dishes typical of south-western France such as duck confit or cassoulet, to those of northern France including paté de campagne and escalope de veau au calvados.
Since opening its doors in 1998, Chef Alain Rechter and his hard-working and professional team has made Merlot the successful restaurant that it strives to be.
During the summer months, enjoy our upstairs 60-seat patio, and the relaxed and casual experience of outdoor dining.
- » Appetizers(Click And Download Pdf)
- » Main Courses(Click And Download Pdf)
- » Lunch(Click And Download Pdf)
Appetizers(Click And Download Pdf)
Main Courses(Click And Download Pdf)
Lunch(Click And Download Pdf)
* Menu items and prices are subject to change without notice and are displayed for informational purposes only.
Contest Rules : To participate in the Merlot contest you will need to sign up as a Merlot VIP Newsletter Member to receive our communications.* One winner will be drawn each month and notified by email.
Details & Features
|Features:||Vegetarian Options, Casual Dining, Extensive Wine List, Daily Specials, Fine Dining, Full Dinner Menu, Lunch, Resto Bar, Group Functions, Patio|
|Payment:||Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Interac|
|Price Range:||$$$$ » Moderate (Between $10 to $20)|
Hours may change during holidays/special occasions. Please contact the establishment for more information.
|Tuesday:||12:00pm - 2:00pm; 5:00pm - 9:00pm|
|Wednesday:||12:00pm - 2:00pm; 5:00pm - 9:00pm|
|Thursday:||12:00pm - 2:00pm; 5:00pm - 9:00pm|
|Friday:||12:00pm - 2:00pm; 5:00pm - 9:00pm|
|Saturday:||5:00pm - 9:00pm|
|Sunday:||5:00pm - 9:00pm|
Enter your address including your city to get detailed driving directions.
* The directions provided by this site are for planning purposes only. You may find that construction projects, traffic, weather, or other events may cause conditions to differ from the map results, and you should plan your route accordingly. You must obey all signs or notices regarding your route.